This home is behind the beautiful Sirenian Bay Luxury Rental and the owners saw an opportunity to buy it and have it become part of Sirenian Bay Resort & Villas. As you can see in the before pictures, the home did not meet the standards of a luxury villas and so the work began for restoration. In disrepair, we started from the top and worked down. This vacation rental now has 3 master bedrooms with private baths and a kids bunk room that will sleep 4 and additional guest bathroom. Here is a list of some of the renovation we did to accomplish the 5 Star Status!
- New roof design, roof tiles, soffits and gutters
- Made 2 extra large bedrooms by utilizing back porch, adding walls and moving doors to make the room larger, using north deck to make room larger and adding walls
- All new drywall
- Demolished all the tile on the floors and bathroom and retiling with beautiful Turkey travertine.
- New windows and doors adding additional windows and enlarging existing to bring more light into the house
- Rewired the entire to electrical standards
- Plumbing reconfigured to the new designed
- All new lighting throughout the home
- New hardwood cabinets and custom range hood design
- Refinished the ceiling
- All new appliances
- All new custom made furniture and decor throughout the home
- New outdoor railing, reconfigured staircase to wrap around the new deck and pool
- Added a poison wood bar and cabinetry in the lower level
- Built a new lower bathroom and storage area
- Parex stucco the entire home updating it to a modern look.
- All new top efficiency AC Inverters
The after photos were provided by Sirenian Bay Resort. If you are interested in renting this new villa called Seahorse Casa, let us know and we will help you with booking.