Maya Beach Renovation
This beautiful home on the sea is a treasure, with a little TLC the couple made it from a bachelor suite to a quaint little family vacation home.
Lower Level Renovation Included:
• Demolition of wall to make the room larger and reinsulating.
• Painted the entire room with a texturing compound to match the existing room.
• Installed new air conditioner, removed old one and patched outisde wall sourcing matching tile to blend in the patch.
• Removed all windows, installed new windows and enlarged selected windows to add more light and installed new door.
• Client loved the existing Mexican tile, sourced and patched the expansion area as well as restored original tile color.
• Added new kitchen cabinets to match upper unit with Rainforest Brown granite, added tile, new sink and new faucet, perfect for the little suite.
• New light fixtures, fans and outdoor lights.
Upper Unit Renovation Included:
• Removed roof zinc and sealed to prevent reoccuring bat problem under tile roof.
• Sanded and refinished cabinetry including bar, fixing all drawers and adding quality drawer sliders.
• Redesigned the refrigerator location from angle to straight which added more space to the kitchen and added a storage cabinet.
• Purchased new appliances, plumbing and lighting.
• Painted the ceiling and all the wood in high quality paint with a soft Coconut White Dutch Boy color, also caulking and making minor repairs.
• Added a custom made bed with drawers to allow more storage.
• Removed all windows, and installed new windows and enlarged selected windows to add more light and installed new door.
• Refinished bathroom cabinetry, replaced plumbing and added new mirror frame with light.