Casa Oro – Kitchen Renovation
This kitchen renovation was well overdue. The client said there was a lot of bumping into each other at the sink and the refrigerator; the appliances were poorly placed for the small space. Also, it looked incomplete it appeared the cabinetmaker stopped before finishing his job long ago. We came to the rescue, talked about solutions and proceeded to make their space more efficient.
Here are the following items we did for this renovation:
- Removed existing tile which was black, poorly grouted, not sealed and chipped.
- Upper cabinets removed and sent to the shop for refinishing.
- Changed two small cabinets doors and made one large door for easy access to cupboard.
- Remaining cabinets a dust barrier was installed to sand and refinish the lower cabinet.
- The refrigerator and stove location was exchanged leaving easy access to the refrigerator. New gas line installed for stove relocation and cabinets were adjusted to accommodate refrigerator.
- Additional cabinets were added for additional storage and making the space complete.
- New electrical outlets were installed in the cement walls for added electrical.
- Jaguar granite counter top and backsplash installed completely changing the whole look of the kitchen.
- New double stainless under mount sink and single hole pull out spray installed.
- Installed range hood vent which is much needed to help with the hot tropical air and cooking scents out.
- Added under counter lighting which definitely added the final touch.